WELCOME TO JS RACING PERFORMANCE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES.

TO ALL VIEWER OR INTERESTED PARTIES, YOU CAN FIND ANY PERFORMANCE PART IN THE BLOGS THAT SUIT FOR YOUR BUDGET. IF YOU ARE GETTING FEW ITEMS TOGETHER THEN CAN BE GET SOME DISCOUNT TOO. DUE TO STILL NEW AND THIS BLOGS WILL KEEP UPDATING EVERY 1 OR 2 DAYS WITH NEW ITEMS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE INQUIRY BY SMS OR EMAIL. FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR USED ITEMS. ALSO CAN BE ASK TOO. IF THE ITEM HAVE IN SINGAPORE OR TOKYO JAPAN. THEN CAN BE ORDER DIRECT TAKE 4-7 DAYS WORKING DAY. SOME OF THE ITEM WILL NEED TO BE ORDER BUT SOME OF THEM CAN BE GET IN WITHIN 1 OR 2 DAYS. HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY VIEWING THE BLOGS...THANKS.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

GAB ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION FOR LOT MODEL




Gab adjustable suspension for different car model
This is not Malaysia Gab.
Is original GAB Japan Tokyo


Available:

Proton - Savvy, satria neo, gti, gen 2, persona, saga, saga blm, wira, perdana v6, exora
Perodua - Myvi, viva, kancil, kelisa, kenali, kembara, alza
Honda - Jazz, city, civic, accord, crv, stream, Odyssey, prelude
Toyota - Vios, altis, yaris, camry, corolla, innova, avanza, wish, estima, harrier

Nissan - Sentra, sunny, cefiro, x-trail, ad resort, livina, latio
Kia / mitsubishi / mazda / ford / daihatsu / suzuki / hyundai / bmw / audi / volvo / peugeot / fiat / mercedes benz

Any interested parties please sms me 8847149 (Jason)

26 comments:

  1. quote me GAB adjustable for all 3 vios model..

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much the price GAB adjustable for daihatsu sirion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote me adjustable for perodua alza shiiping to sarawak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much the price for proton saga blm, please email me hazmanmdrazali@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quote me GAB adjustable for perodua alza shiiping to Sarawak? Please email to sharzalb@sarawaknet.gov.my. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quote me GAB adjustable for perodua kembara shiiping to kota kinabalu sabah? Please email to Dusuninside00@yahoo.com. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can quote me GAB adjustable for saga blm ?? shipping to kota kinabalu , sabah . pls email to leungcw2@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quote me GAB adjustable for perodua alza shiiping to Sarawak? Please email to sharzalb@sarawaknet.gov.my. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much is the price of GAB Adjustable for alza.please email me at email2zac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey how much? and how can i get those for a Myvi? Im from Guatemala! Im really interested pls email me at dann.cz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. is there any available for 1996 Audi A8 V8 Quattro?

    ReplyDelete
  12. please email me the price of Gab adjustable suspension for honda accord sm4 year 90.the price including all of process buying.TQ
    hybric_honda@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  13. can quote me GAB adjustable for saga blm ?? shipping to sarawak....pls mail me..cyeo5293@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. can u tell me the price GAB adjustable for honda jazz/fit GD model.... mohdramzi924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much gab adjustable for daihatsu sirion

    ReplyDelete
  16. please email me the price for GAB SA sport for honda civic fd1 R18A including shipping to jakarta indonesia.

    thanks

    alfred (hatay002au@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. can u qoute me the price of GAB for my vios 03...
    abuomarshariff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quote for perodua myvi pls..email to me at mkhairudin00gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Quote for toyota corolla AE 111. please email to nas.sier@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  20. pm and email me...adjustable gab for exora...pinkmagic02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need toyota corona st 171 absober 1 set can u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need a SS Series for Daihatsu COO. Quote me the price. spencerlim.21@gmail..com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Quote me GAB adjustable for perodua kembara shipping to Shah Alam? Please email to chain_bomb@yahoo.com Tq.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adjustable rear for ad resort only ? zamchaos012@yahoo.com

      Delete
  24. will u give me your hp no. mine is 017-3675970 nazri

    ReplyDelete
  25. For TOYOTA AVANZA 1.3 VVTI 2009 sent price please : jimmysalusu@yahoo.com
    THX

    ReplyDelete